On behalf of Scandinavian company, established for more than 30 years ago, that successfully provides independent international consulting services in engineering, planning, economics, architecture and management in countries and markets world-wide, we are looking for individual engineers and/or possibly consulting companies in order to build up an office in Sarajevo which should work on:
- local projects in B&H and the surrounding countries,
- outsourced Scandinavian projects
- projects in third countries (primarily Africa and Asia)
The Scandinavian company wishes to recruit
Several qualified engineers in the fields of:
Candidates are expected to have:
- a higher technical or scientific university degree (preferably at M.Sc. level)
- broad experience, preferable as consultant, of feasibility studies, investigations, preliminary
and detailed design, supervision, etc.
- excellent skills in the use of computers
- an excellent command of the English and local language
- preferably knowledge of a Scandinavian language (essential for working on outsourced Scandinavian projects).
- knowledge of other major languages is considered to be an additional advantage.
Although the company is looking for engineers with variety of skills and experience, the ideal candidate should be able to take part in business development and marketing, reporting, managing client contacts, submission of Expressions of Interest, Proposals and Tenders as well as Contract Negotiations.
In accordance with Scandinavian company business policy, candidates are expected to be able to work independently, take responsibility, contribute their own ideas, but also be able to work in a team and to benefit from the skill and commitment of colleagues.
The assignment offers challenging job opportunities in international environment with global contacts and involvement in technology development.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 10 April 2007. Applications together with a CV should be written in English and sent by e-mail to:
The Chamber of Commerce of Sweden & Norway, Trnovska 4, 71000 Sarajevo, B&H.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.